Financial Center Manager
Company: Hancock and Whitney Bank
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:The Manager, Financial Center 3 has responsibility for the overall management of a level 3 financial center, including hiring, conducting performance reviews and providing performance coaching and counseling. Using a consultative sales and service approach, the Manager, Financial Center drives the financial center performance by exhibiting strong coaching and leadership skills, through strong individual performance, as well as through the performance of the team. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a superior culture of service by actively identifying, coaching, developing, motivating and supporting associates to establish and maintain relationships with clients and to provide and overall meaningful client experience.
- Leads the financial center to increase growth and profitability using a consultative approach and a structure process of providing coaching and support, consisting of coaching and support to drive improved associate performance. Sets clear objectives for the financial center and associates, monitors progress and tracks results.
- Manages existing clients and prospects by meeting with them, both in person and over the phone, to build and maintain strong, lasting relationships, discover finanical needs and tailor product and serivce solutions to meet the client's overall finanical needs. This activity may be in the financial center, out-bound calling, visiting businesses or conducting educational seminars.
- Conducts outside calling activities to generate new small business relationships and to maintain and expand existing consumer and small business relationship. Small business relationships handled by the financial center are business with annual revenues up to $1 million.
- Ensures both self and associates are well trained to educate clients on alternate delivery methods and channels that make client's lives easier by providing self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week and to apply product and procedural knowledge to solve client problems appropriately and efficiently.
- Supports the Bank's strong risk management culture through awareness, knowledge and sound decision making. Responsible for ensuring all transactions and practices within span of control comply with all regulations and for keeping the branch in compliance with all bank policies, procedures and internal audits.
- Maintains strong relationships with internal business partners to provide clients with experts who can assist them with their specialized financial needs
- Serves as a representative in various civic and community functions to further enhance the Bank's brand image and develop additional business. MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a business related field) from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
- 5 of years retail/branch banking experience including 2 years in a management role
- 1 year previous success in managing sales teams.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Knowledge and interest in connecting clients to available technology
- State Life & Health Insurance licenses preferred.
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. Employment is contingent upon meeting initial and ongoing registration requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
- Advanced working knowledge and understanding of laws and regulation pertaining to the banking industry
- Experience leading or participating in events and activities for local networks or professional organizations, such as the chamber of commerce, professional business groups, or chapters of national organizations such as the United Way
- Demonstrated experience in developing new to bank small business relationships with annual revenues up to $1 million.ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS:
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Ability to manage time and competing priorities in a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Collaborative professional skills that lead to a collegial and partnered approach to meeting objectives
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet individual and team goals while maintaining individual performance over the long term
- Ability to understand and interpret a P&L and financial statements
- Ability to plan and manage staffing to meet changing Branch and client needs
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some eveningsEqual Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock and Whitney Bank, New Orleans , Financial Center Manager, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!