Permanent Internal Medicine Outpatient Physician needed - New Orleans, LA
Company: Cejka Search
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Family Practice-Without OB opening in New Orleans, Louisiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com LSU Health – New Orleans, Department of Medicine seeks a permanent Internal Medicine physician. 2019 Internal Medicine Residents are welcome to apply! Required Qualifications:
- Licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana before hire date Practice highlights:
- Outpatient clinical role, whose focus is comprehensive medicine
- Spend a minimum of 4 days/week in clinic with time available for administrative and/or academic work
- 1:6 call schedule
- Practice out of our beautiful state-of-the-art flagship clinic, conveniently located in Uptown New Orleans directly on St. Charles Ave, or at our Metairie, LA office currently in process of being remodeled!
- Location of practice is negotiable
- Possibility of advanced practitioner partnerships as practice expands
- Eligible for appointment at LSU School of Medicine at the rank of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor (non-tenure, clinical track). Compensation highlights
- 2 year salary guarantee competitive to MGMA, offer will be based on physician experience
- Additional compensation available to accommodate transition into practice
- Opportunity to make additional income based on LSU department metrics The LSU Healthcare Network
- The LSU Healthcare Network is proud to offer over 30 specialties with numerous sub-specialties to meet your healthcare needs.
- The LSU Healthcare Network has been a national leader in the use of electronic health records, allowing our physicians to provide coordinated healthcare to the patients we serve. From primary care to specialty care, our physicians work together to offer each patient individualized treatments, healthy living education and access to the latest diagnostic equipment. Community highlights:
- New Orleans, Louisiana is located on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the "Big Easy", it is one of the world's most fascinating cities and home to a truly unique melting pot of culture and tradition with great food and music.
- New Orleans is a city with many unique neighborhoods – like Lakeview, Mid City, Old Metairie, and the Warehouse District - that can accommodate any lifestyle. Opportunity to live north of New Orleans, across Lake Pontchartrain, for a more quiet and laid-back country feel.
- There is something for everyone in New Orleans – festivals year round, museums, theaters, live music, restaurants, sporting events, parks, outdoor recreation and much more! LSU Health New Orleans is an Equal Opportunity Employer for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Interested candidates please contact: Sandra Chavez Senior Search Consultant Office: Email: /> Please reference Position ID 161757 when responding. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Cejka Search, New Orleans , Permanent Internal Medicine Outpatient Physician needed - New Orleans, LA, Healthcare , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!